||Interim executive management means the assignment to the clients of an experienced executive for a defined period of time:
- To manage the transition, crisis or change within a company.
- A permanent position may be unnecessary or the company may not have had enough time to proceed to a permanent appointment. Maybe in the company there is no one suitable for this specific task or no one available for the position.
- It is also used during a manager maternity or sick leave.
- To replace a manager who is leading a major project within the company.
- To manage a project of change within a company (e.g. ERP Implementation)
- To create a new position.
- To test a new management skills